· Morey, 95, from Colorado, who served in the Army Air Corps during WWII. He served in Europe and achieved the rank of Colonel. He was responsible for guiding pilots safely into airbases.
· Robert, 70, from Colorado, who served in the Army for over 20 years. He achieved rank of E-7 (Sergeant First Class). He served in Vietnam for over 2 years and was part of the 173rd Airborne Division.
· Bernard, 89, from Colorado, who served in the Army Air Corps from 1944-1948. He served as a pilot flying C-46 supply planes and as a mechanic. He was a Private First Class.
· Josiah, 73, from Colorado, who served in the Marines. He served stateside from 1960-1963 manning the base radio in the Mojave Desert.
· Bill, 94, from Colorado, who served in the Marines in the Pacific Theater, including Iwo Jima.
· Martin, 73, from Colorado, who was enlisted in the Air Force and served from 1963-1967. He served stateside at the NCIOC Inspector General’s Office for two years and in England for two years.
· Larry, 88, from Colorado, who served 3 years in the United States Marine Corp Aviation in Santa Ana, California, at the end of WWII.
· Jasper, 81, from Indiana, who served in the Marine Corps from 1952-1955. He served in a Jet Squadron in the Korean War for a year. He was a Buck Sergeant and Jet Mechanic in charge of maintaining the Colonel’s airplane.
· Isabelle, 92, from Washington, who is a Gold Star Wife. Her first husband was a Marine Radio Operator in a tank and was killed at Iwo Jima. She remarried another Marine who served in the 3rd Division throughout Europe and recently passed away.